Dear Vinyl Lovers!
I met Ed Motta in November this year during his tour for his new album „criterion of the senses“. He is besides being a super musician, also an expert for Jazz and other genres, especially for MPS Records! So he chose "CALL" a incredible fresh sounding record from Michael Naura with Wolfgang Schlüter on vibes, drummer Joe Nay and renown bassist Eberhard Weber! If you don't know the record, check out his sound: https://bit.ly/2AMmrkN
For your chance to win this unique item signed vinyl by Ed Motta including the MPS bag, follow us (Facebook either/and Instagram) and tell us in a comment which favorite record you love more!
A big thank you to the record label and to Ed Motta by supporting me! Support Ed Motta by buying his new record "criterion of the senses"!
Entrants must be 18 years or older. The winner will be contacted privately via DM. This promotion is administered by HEART BEAT & SOUL in Germany. HB&S acknowledges the raffles in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram or Facebook. By entering this promotion, you accept the additional terms.
Rules and how to enter:
1. Like this post and follow our account on Instagram or Facebook
2. Comment the post and tell us which your favorite record is.
3. This promotion is worldwide. Shipping costs are on us!
4. I f you like to read the entire legal regulations, please go on the german translation of this article, they are only provided in German so far, but Google translate will help you! It’s nothing unusual inside, but we want to keep it safe! We will work on a translation! => http://heartbeatandsoul.com/de/news/win-win-win-winyl-vinyl-vinyl
5. If you don’t provide us after 48 hours a correct mailing address after we contacted you. Or don’t answer our mails till then, we will re-draw a new winner.
6. HB&S acknowledges the raffles is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram or Facebook. By entering this promotion, you accept the additional terms.
8. I am not responsible for any damages, lost or stolen packages.
If you don’t win: Don’t be discouraged - stay connected, the next raffle will be soon!